LIGHT TACTICAL CREW SOCKS (COYOTE) FROM FITS
Don’t let the “light” in the name fool you; this sock is no lightweight when it comes to comfort, durability and all the heavy-duty work you can throw at it. Our Light Tactical Boot is the perfect lightweight field sock. The 100% Merino Wool interior provides excellent moisture control and comfort while the Nylon exterior provides maximum durability and abrasion resistance.
BENEFITS OF THE FITS LIGHT TACTICAL CREW SOCKS (COYOTE)
- Berry Compliant.
- Cushioned Footbed with mesh top and leg.
- Merino wool next to skin which feel great, is naturally anti-microbial, and flame resistant.
- Nylon reinforcement on the outside of the sock for increased durability.
- Heel Lock® provides heel security that limits the chances of a blister when combined with a properly fit boot.
- Dynamic Toe Cup® limits the amount of material into box to prevent bunching in a critical area of the foot.
- Knitting construction naturally moves the seam back from the sensitive toe area.
- Excellent thermal insulation and moisture control.
- Mid-calf height to work well with boots.
IMPORTANT THINGS TO CONSIDER BEFORE PURCHASING THE FITS LIGHT TACTICAL CREW SOCKS (COYOTE):
These socks are made of 62% Merino Wool, 28% Nylon, 7 % Polyester, and 3% Lycra.