HEAVY EXPEDITION BOOT SOCKS (COYOTE) FROM FITS
The ultimate combination: Merino wool for cold weather insulation and the performance that comes from a perfect fit. There is no other heavyweight sock that can make this claim. If there were, we would have made it! This sock is loaded with 100% Merino wool on the inside against your foot, so all you feel is comfortable and dry.
BENEFITS OF THE FITS HEAVY EXPEDITION BOOT SOCKS (COYOTE)
- Heavyweight full-foot cushioning for warmth and protection.
- Durable nylon exterior for extended wear.
- Mid-calf height works well with hunting boots.
- Cushioned Footbed with mesh top and leg.
- Merino wool next to skin which feel great, is naturally anti-microbial, and flame resistant..
- Knitting construction naturally moves the seam back from the sensitive toe area.
- Excellent thermal insulation and moisture control.
- Mid-calf height to work well with boots.
IMPORTANT THINGS TO CONSIDER BEFORE PURCHASING THE HEAVY EXPEDITION BOOT SOCKS (COYOTE):
These socks are made of 74% Merino Wool, 13% Nylon, 8% Acrylic, 3 % Polyester, and 2% Lycra.