Darn Tough Merino Wool Cushion Tactical Boot Sock
These Darn Tough Merino Wool Cushion Tactical Boot Socks are Ranger-tough, flame-resistant socks that have even been rated as U.S. Army Team Soldier Certified Gear. This means they have all the protection and comfort features you need to maintain your operability, no matter what your task. Perfect for wear with 8” to 10” boots, this sock is also fully cushioned with extra reinforcement through the heel and toe areas to keep you moving comfortably. Plus, extra cushioning on the bottom of the sock, combined with bulk flat ribbing at the leg, make this sock outstanding.
For those with arch concerns, this flame-resistant boot sock also features elastic support at the arch to provide you with a superb foot-hugging fit. Imagine marching or deploying on exercise for extended periods of time knowing that your arches are supported by your socks, as well as your boots!
Also, this moisture-wicking boot sock is naturally fast drying and antimicrobial due to the merino wool. These features alone provide you with intense protection from overheating and potentially irritating and painful friction.
Benefits of Darn Tough Merino Wool Cushion Tactical Boot Socks
- U.S. Army Team Soldier Certified Gear for worry-free compliance
- Proudly contains the US Army Team Soldier Certified logo and forms part of the Army’s FREE (Fire Resistant Equipment Ensemble) for your total safety and protection
- Great for wear with 8” – 10” boots
- Fully cushioned, mid-calf boot sock for the rigorous requirements of Rangers
- Outstanding in colder climates, uneven terrain and for extended road marches with heavy rucks
- Dense, resilient terry loop cushioning surrounds entire foot and calf for unbelievable warmth, comfort and blister-free, bulk-free protection
- Foot hugging fit due to elastic support at arch for total arch support
- Reinforced heel and toe for better durability and comfort
- Cushioning on foot bottom with low bulk, flat ribbing at leg for just the right amount of support
- Merino wool is naturally flame-resistant for worry-free protection
- Naturally regulates body temperature to keep feet from overheating
- Naturally antimicrobial to keep odor-causing bacteria at bay
- Extreme wicking power to lock in dryness. Fast drying.
- Lifetime Warranty
To lock down many happy miles with your Darn Tough Vermont socks, Darn Tough recommends that these socks be machine-washed in warm water on gentle cycle with the socks inside out. As well, do not bleach, tumble dry on low and never dry clean.
- Available in Men's - Small (6.5 to 8.5), Medium (9 to 11), Large (11.5 to 13.5) and X Large (14+)
- Female sizing is Small ( 8.5 to 10.5), Medium (11 to 13) and Large (13.5 to 15.5)
- Comes in Foliage Green, or Black