Danner USMC RAT Hot Steel Toe Military Boot (Olive Mojave)
The Marine Corps is a brotherhood, so when you see a product like the tan leather Danner USMC RAT Hot Steel Toe Military Boot, you can rest assured it is of the highest quality because it was designed in consultation with the US Marine Corps.
This rugged, all-terrain USMC steel toe RAT boot has earned its outstanding reputation for operational excellence by satisfying even the most demanding elite warfighters. In fact, is the only proven USMC-rugged, all-terrain boot available on the market today. Now that is tough.
Crafted from highly durable, hard-wearing Nubuck leather and tear-resistant 1000 Denier nylon, this USMC steel toe RAT boot also features a highly protective abrasion-resistant polyurethane enforced heel and toe cap. As you can see from the photo, it is strategically positioned to provide with you extreme protection in injury-prone areas of your feet. Plus, the advanced Vibram 360 degree Dri Ice outsole is obviously the bomb when it comes to all-out lugs that drive debris away and keep you moving swiftly and efficiently.
Danner USMC RAT Hot Steel Toe Military Boot (Olive Mojave):
- Steel safety toe meets or exceeds ASTM standard F2413-05 I/75 C and 75 for EH. Electrical hazard-rated footwear is made specifically with non-conductive electrical shock-resistant soles and heels for your absolute safety and protection
- Designed in consultation with USMC
- 8" height
- 80 oz
- Eagle, Globe and Anchor emblem for instantly identifiable military branding
- Proudly made in the USA
- Berry-compliant for regulation conformity
- Durable Nubuck leather upper is topped with a highly breathable and tear-resistant 1000 Denier nylon upper for absolute protection from hazards
- Polyurethane-coated leather can be seen over the toe and heel areas for outstanding protection and durability
- Moisture-wicking lining with quick-draining medial vent holes keeps moisture out and ventilation in
- Proprietary handcrafted stitch down construction method gives your feet a wider operating platform for a more comfortable fit and increased stability. This type of construction makes the boot recraftable in the Portland Danner factory
- Speed lace system locks in a secure, snug fit for optimum performance
- Extreme Dri Ice Vibram 360 outsole with intense lug design. Outsole stays flexible and malleable even in extreme cold weather. This gives you great dig-in traction even in the cold
- Fiberglass shank for reinforced shock absorption
Things to Consider before purchasing the Danner USMC RAT Hot Steel Toe Military Boot (Olive Mojave):
This leather Danner USMC RAT Hot Steel Toe Military Boot was developed with feedback from the US Marine Corps. EH-rated. 80 oz. Order these outstanding steel toed boots today!