Danner Tanicus Dry Waterproof Non Metallic Safety Toe Air Force Boot (Sage Green)
The Danner Tanicus Dry Waterproof Non Metallic Safety Toe Air Force Boot (Sage Green) features the same rough-out leather and rugged nylon that you have come to expect from the Danner line of combat boots. So whether you are air or ground crew, admin staff or otherwise employed in an air force environment, these boots are exactly what you need.
This sage green waterproof air force boot has also been engineered by Danner to be its lightest, theater-ready military boot. Built with an extra layer of cushioning in the midsole and a dampening heel cup, this boot is comfort personified. In fact, it was made with a polyurethane footbed to ensure that the comfort of this boot will not break down over time.
The breathable, moisture-wicking mesh liner inside these safety toe air force boots keeps your feet cool in hot operating climates while the pentagonal lug pattern on the outsole keeps you stable no matter the terrain. The uppers are also extremely durable and easy to care for, having been made from durable, rough-out leather and lightweight 1000 Denier nylon. Simply don these boots and away you go.
Benefits of the Danner Tanicus Dry Waterproof Non Metallic Safety Toe Air Force Boot (Sage Green):
- Non-metallic toe meets or exceeds ASTM F213-11 M I/75 C/75 standards for trusted compliance and safety
- 8” height
- 51 oz
- Waterproof Danner Dry liner wicks moisture away from your feet for increased comfort
- Cushioning polyurethane footbed protects and soothes feet all day and night
- Danner Tanicus outsole contains pentagonal lugs that can traverse a variety of terrains
- Nylon shank for shock absorption
The 851 last on these sage green air force boots is the newest update to the popular 850 Danner last. This new last fits true to size, with an athletic and supportive fit and ample room for your toes to move. Providing a specific heel shape that locks the heel in place for a better fit, feel and comfort on the back of the boot, the supportive shape is ideal for operators needing high mileage performance from their gear.
Tips for the Perfect Fit
- Measure both of your feet. If one foot is somewhat larger than the other, choose a size that fits the larger of the two
- Think about the type of socks you will be wearing with your boot. For thicker socks, you might want to choose a half size larger than you would normally wear
- When you receive your boots, we recommend you wear them first indoors for a few hours to ensure you have the right fit
Important Things to Consider before Purchasing the Danner Tanicus Dry Waterproof Non Metallic Safety Toe Air Force Boot (Sage Green):
The Danner Tanicus Dry Waterproof Non Metallic Safety Toe Air Force Boot (Sage Green) is a waterproof, non-metallic safety toe boot. Ships free! Order yours today!