Crye Precision Jumpable Plate Carrier JPC 2.0 (Multicam)
Your gear is heavy enough; don’t wear a plate carrier that adds more weight than necessary. At just over one pound, the Crye Precision Jumpable Plate Carrier JPC 2.0 is lightweight, minimal, yet highly functional and customizable. The Skeletal™ cummerbund is designed to reduce weight and bulk while allowing the addition of pouches to the inside and outside of the cummerbund. Padded Velcro® shoulder straps add comfort and make adjusting the ride height quick and easy. Large Velcro® panel on the front lets you attached your choice of front flaps and zippers on the sides of the back carrier allow of zip-on panels, giving you many options to carry what you need. A rapid 2-step doffing system ensures hassle free removal in case of emergency and the back carrier features a drag handle capable of holding up to 400lbs.
Be prepared for battle with the lightweight, easily customizable, minimal Crye Precision Jumpable Plate Carrier JPC 2.0. Order yours now!
Benefits of the Crye Precision Jumpable Plate Carrier JPC 2.0 (Multicam):
- Lightweight, minimal design
- Skeletal™ cummerbund for a highly adjustable, low-profile fit
- High performance stretch material accommodates plate of varying thickness
- Padded, Velcro® shoulder straps for increased comfort and ease of adjustment
- Admin pouch includes elastic retention loops for hold pistol mags, flashlights, ect
- Hidden vertical webbing loops for detachable chest rigs
- Front Velcro® panel for attaching MOLLE or mag pouch flap
- Zippers on the side of the back carrier for zip-on panels
- Quick and easy 2-step doffing system
- Drag handle supports up to 400lbs
- Compatible with all AVS™ detachable front flaps