Tactical Operator Pants from Condor
Do you even truly operate without these pants in your go bag? The Condor Tactical Operator Pants change the game. These pants are designed for on the range and off the range use. Condor designed these pants to feature built-in knee pad pockets to keep you doing high speed knee slide when you go full operator. The front features two reinforced edge hand pockets and split compartment cargo pockets with velcro flaps. The is nothing fancy out back except two oversized pockets. The waist is elastic to keep up with your weight for those who constantly fluctuate and the legs come with drawstring cuffs.
Don’t be that guy and not add these to your bag, you can’t go wrong with them because anything else will just slow you down.
Benefits of the Condor Tactical Operator Pants:
- Flexible sizing thanks to an elastic waist
- Knee pad pockets (pads sold separately)
- Reinforced edge hand pockets for those who carry a knife
- Velcro flapped split cargo pocket ideal for keep your left and right glove separate
- Oversized back pockets for extra storage
- Drawstring cuffs to keep the elements out
- Made of 65% polyester and 35% cotton
- Gusseted crotch to keep your up downs fast
- Accommodation for most belts with 2.25 inch loops
Things to consider before purchasing the Condor Tactical Operator Pants:
Order yours today!