Rip-Away EMT Lite Pouch from Condor (Tan)
The popular Condor EMT Lite Pouch replaces the MA41 Rip Away EMT pouch and is super convenient and easy to handle. It has been entirely redesigned to offer easy and convenient storage of enough first aid supplies for one person.
The outside webbing on the MOLLE-friendly pouch can be used to attach the pouch to other pieces of gear or your uniform. The pouch features a grab handle for quickly tearing it away in emergencies or for load out switching. There is also a quick access pull tongue, which opens this Condor EMT pouch quickly and easily.
Benefits of the Condor EMT Lite Pouch (Tan):
- Pouch can easily be ripped away in a hurry via rip away hook back with loop panel and quick release buckle
- Clam-shell design for right-size first aid supply storage
- Grab handle for quickly accessing supplies in an emergency
- Hook and loop panel for your ID
- Webbing for MOLLE attachments, chem-lights and accessories for all-important add-on capability
- Internal quick open pull-tongue for instant usability
- 6" MOD straps are included for extra versatility
Things to consider before purchasing the Condor EMT Lite Pouch (Tan):
You never know when you might need to access your first aid supplies. This Condor pouch is built for those moments. Order yours now!