Jackson Combat Boots from Condor
Authorized for wear with OCP uniforms for Army and USAF members, and multicam uniforms for Army members, the Condor Jackson boots are made completely of highly durable 1800 Denier oxford nylon fabric and genuine cowhide suede leather. These boots feature a polyurethane single density insoles for extra comfort and cushion to protect your feet from jarring impacts. These soles will also help reduce fatigue from constant walking and standing. The soles are direct injected polyether polyurethane, made by direct-attach soling construction to create a tight bond without using hazardous adhesives and prevent separation. These lightweight outsoles provide cushion and comfort while also providing, slip resistance, oil resistance, and abrasion resistance.
These boots keep the tactical athlete in mind, utilizing a specifically designed sole for increased flexibility and mobility in any environment while providing comfort and impact resistance.
Benefits of the Condor Jackson Combat Boots:
- AR670-1 compliant for US Army wear with multicam and OCP
- AFI 36-2903 compliant for US Air Force wear with OCP
- AM-TECH direct soling technology, creates an inseparable bond without using glue
- Removable insole with added comfort and impact resistance
- Multi-directional outsole tread for shedding off dirt and mud
- Slip-resistant, oil-resistant, abrasion-resistant
- Plain toe
- Made with 100% genuine cowhide suede leather
- 1800 Denier coated oxford nylon fabric
- Breathable knit lining to help prevent sweaty feet
Things to consider before purchasing the Condor Jackson Combat Boots:
Order yours today!