EMT Pouch from Condor
The Condor EMT Pouch (MA21) is the perfect addition to your gear bag if you plan to deploy to austere locations where timely first aid may not be available. It is also great for civilians who want to carry a first aid kit while backpacking or travelling to remote areas. This pouch can be easily attached to any belt, bag, gear or vest using the MOLLE or other attachment systems.
Condor has also included a u-shaped zipper in this emergency pouch for easy access and internal elastic loops and dividers for things like bandages and tourniquets. This first aid EMT pouch is the perfect size too for tucking inside a backpack if that is your preferred method of transporting this potentially life-saving piece of gear.
At 7" H x 5" W x 2 1/2" D, this pouch can be easily stored inside a vehicle as well for emergency use by civilians or off-duty military members.
Benefits of the Condor EMT Pouch:
- Double open u-shaped zipper for quick, easy, functional access
- Elastic loops keep bandages and tourniquets secure and neatly organized
- Elastic dividers hold important items in place
- Perfect for on-the-go first aid kits
- MOLLE-compatible straps can be attached to belts, bags, gear or vests for effortless carrying
- 7" H x 5" W x 2 1/2" D
- Available in OD, Black, ACU and Multicam (+$11)
- Note that medical supplies are not included
Things to Consider before purchasing the Condor EMT Pouch:
Having a first aid kit on your belt, in your backpack or your vehicle can make the difference between life or death. This pouch helps you stay prepared! Order now!