Blood Type Key Chains with Snaphook from Condor
The Condor Blood Type Key Chains with Snaphook 239 is a potentially life-saving piece of gear that every soldier should have clipped onto their belt or uniform. The quick release snap hook on these unique key chains will do the talking for you and let first responders tell in an instant what blood type you are should you require an emergency transfusion.
These Condor key chains can be hooked on to other key chains or virtually anywhere you would like to be able to identify your blood type. There is a handy Hook Back strap for attaching to your belt or webbing so others never have to go searching. Condor has designed these snap hook key chains for every blood type.
Benefits of the Condor Blood Type Key Chains:
- Potentially life-saving piece of gear that quickly and easily attaches to virtually anything using the quick-release snap hook
- Available for the following blood types: A+, A-, B+, B-, O+, O-, AB+ and AB-
- The POS and NEG indications are spelled out on the key chains vice the + or - symbols
- Use the Hook Back strap can for attaching the key chains to your belt or webbing platforms
- Available in Black, Foliage and OD
Things to Consider before purchasing the Condor Blood Type Key Chains:
Letting first responders know your blood type without you having to utter a word could save your life in an emergency. Order now!