Casio G100-1BV G-Shock Analog Digital Watch
The Casio G100-1BV G-Shock Analog Digital Watch is considered the big brother of all Casio G-Shock watches due to its added high-performance features. Whether you are a recreational water enthusiast or a professional diver, this shock-absorbing, water-resistant watch will help you stay on time every time.
This water-resistant watch reads time in both analog and digital formats and features the same minimalist output of the Casio G100 while offering a longer lasting battery and resistance to magnetic interference. As you know, magnetic fields can interfere with time-telling so having this type of resistance on a timepiece is very important. It is still advised, however, that you avoid machinery and appliances, which produce strong magnetic fields.
In addition, this shock-resistant watch also acts as a stopwatch with a capacity of 24 hours. This is especially helpful when you must maintain mission focus to meet your time hack. The digital time face also makes checking the time quick and easy, while the analog face is good for counting down without having to change settings.
Benefits of the Casio G-Shock G100 Watch
- Digital and analog timekeeping for versatile performance
- Waterproof resin band holds shape for longer lasting wear
- Water-resistant up to 200 meters for outstanding reliability underwater
- Includes one CR2016 battery that lasts up to three years
- Can withstand severe shock and impact for excellent wear and tear in unpredictable environments
- Magnetic resistance for increased accuracy
- EL backlight with afterglow technology keeps your position secure and stealth when required
- Daily alarm for important reminders
- Stopwatch can measure results up to 1/100th of a second
- 24-hour countdown capacity for extra versatility
- Measures 1/100th of a second (for the first 60 minutes) and one second (after 60 minutes)
- Measures elapsed time
- Built-in calendar has been pre-programmed to read years through to the year 2039
- 12 or 24-hour formats for customized timekeeping
- Accuracy of time is up to +/- 15 seconds per month