Casio G-Shock Sand Digital Analog Watch
From G-SHOCK, the watch brand that is constantly setting new standards for timekeeping toughness, comes the Military Colored Layered Band Series.
Bi-color molding makes it possible to create a new type of layered band with different colors for the inner and outer surfaces. The inside surface coloring is visible from the edge of the band and through the band holes for an original look. The military motif of these models is highlighted by their coloring, which recalls the inner lining of a flight jacket.
Features of the Casio G-Shock Sand Digital Analog Watch:
- Casio GShock watch collection.
- Mineral Glass
- Magnetic Resistant
- Shock Resistant
- 200-meter water resistance
- Case / bezel material: Resin.
- Resin Band.
- LED light.
- Auto light switch, selectable illumination duration, afterglow.
- World time 29 time zones (48 cities + coordinated universal time), daylight saving on/off, Home city / World time city swapping.
- 1/1000-second stopwatch.
- Countdown timer
- 5 daily alarms (with 1 snooze alarm).
- Hourly time signal.
- Full auto-calendar (to year 2099).
- 12/24-hour format.
- Regular timekeeping Analog
- Digital: Hour, minute, second, pm, month, date, day.
- GA-100-8A Size of case: 55 × 51.2 × 16.9 mm Total weight: 72 g.