Casio Men's Analog Sport Dive Watch
If you're searching for great value in a classic diver-look watch, look no further than the MRW200 from Casio. Its 44.6mm face and large indexes provide at-a-glance information. Couple this with a bi-directional rotating bezel and 100 meter water resistance and you've got a timepiece that's easy-to-read, simple-to-use and durable. Black resin band analog watch with a black face. Large case with black resin strap and buckle closure Non click rotating bezel Mineral crystal Analog display Day-and-date calendar Luminous hour hands; Second hand Day and date display at 3 o'clock Case diameter: 43 millimeters Case Thickness: 12 millimeters Band width: 22 millimeters Water-resistant to 330 feet (100 M)
Features of the Casio Men's Analog Sport Dive Watch:
- 330 ft. (100 M) water resistance. In general, suitable for recreational surfing, swimming, snorkeling, sailing and water sports.
- 12/24-hour timekeeping, 43 mm resin case with mineral dial window, Japanese quartz movement; Analog: 3 hands (hour, minute, second)
- Case / bezel material: Resin; Rotating bezel
- Day and date display at 3 o’clock
- Analog display, molded resin band with buckle closure; Accuracy: ±20 seconds per month