Carhartt Sandstone Sherpa-Lined Sierra Jacket
Carhartt Sandstone Sherpa-Lined Sierra hooded jacket is built to brave the wind, cold, and hard days on the job. It's made of our heavyweight cotton duck, which is sanded and brushed for softness and is lined with Sherpa for warmth. A garment designed with your comfort in mind, features like a drawcord, adjustable hood and a pleated back for extra stretch.
Benefits of the Carhartt Sandstone Sherpa-Lined Sierra Jacket
- 12-ounce, 100% cotton sandstone duck for sturdy warmth in the elements
- Sherpa-lined body and hood for warmth
- Quilted nylon sleeve lining for easy on-and-off
- Drawcord adjustable hood for a snug fit
- Pleated bi-swing back for extra stretch across the shoulders
- Internal rib-knit storm cuffs with ergonomically shaped sleeve hems help keep out the cold
- Two lower-front pockets and two inner pockets to hold extra items
- Left-chest pocket with zip closure for security and sewn-on Carhartt patch
- Back Length: Large regular: 28"; Large tall: 30"