Carhartt High Viz Class 3 Waterproof Jacket
Whatever your high-visibility needs may be, this men's jacket has you covered. It features 3M™ Scotchlight™ reflective silver trim that's segmented for breathability. The waterproof shell keeps you dry through light to moderate rain. It's equipped with three outer zip pockets plus utility straps for your radio.
Benefits of the Carhartt Flame-Resistant Duck Bib Quilt-Lined Overalls
- 250-denier, 100% polyester shell keeps you dry in light rain or other wet conditions
- 100% polyester mesh lining in body for breathability
- 3M™ Scotchlight™ reflective segmented silver trim maintains performance through 75 home launderings
- Rain Defender® durable water repellent (DWR) keeps you dry and moving in light rain
- Waterproof membrane and fully-taped waterproof seams
- Snap-on hood with drawcord closure
- Full-zip front with snap-button storm flap
- Internal stretch-polyester storm cuffs to keep you dry
- Two front utility bands, left chest map pocket with waterproof zipper closure, two lower-front pockets with zipper closure and storm flaps and two inner pockets with hook-and-loop closures
- Meets ISEA 107-2010 standard for guaranteed safety
- Meets ANSI Class 3, Level 2 visibility standard
- Back length: Large regular: 30.75"