Brownells 10 X 30 Multi Trauma Sterile Dressing
First aid plays a vital role in first response techniques, field medicine, workplace safety, and home health care. With the right equipment, it is possible to protect the health and wellbeing of anyone with a minor injury. First aid also helps prevent further injury and harm to people who require more advanced forms of medical intervention; staunching blood flow, cleaning wounds, and preparing someone for transport to a hospital can play a significant role in a person’s overall recovery and treatment. This is why having a first aid kit that includes a Brownells 10 x 30 Multi trauma sterile dressing is so important. Without this important item, a first aid kit remains incomplete. Sterile dressings are designed to help the body resist additional intrusion in the injury site. The sterile nature of these dressings means that the risk of infection and further intrusion is significantly reduced. With proper application and care procedures, this multi trauma sterile dressing will help the injured person recover swiftly and without complication.
Benefits of the Brownells Sterile Dressing:
- A sizeable treatment surface for more effective handling
- Enough surface area to treat wounds and injuries of many different sizes
- A texture appropriate for the treatment of burns, lacerations, fractures, and abrasions
- A fluffy inner layer designed to absorb fluid that would compromise the cleanliness of the wound
- Absorbent qualities to help responders staunch patient bleeding
Important Things to Consider before Purchasing the Brownells 10 X 30 Dressing:
Order multiple sterile dressings today and be prepared for any care situation. Get yours today!