Blue Force Padded Vickers Sling w/ Acetal Hardware
The Blue Force Padded Vickers Sling is a comfortable and fully adjustable sling that is preferred by the US military for use in battle. Made in America, the sling is constructed with high quality materials that are extremely durable for extended use. The Blue Force patent pending quick adjuster bridges the gap between weapon transportation and functionality during fighting situations. Triglides, situated on both ends of the sling secure the sling to the firearm and allow the sling to be mounted upside-down for muzzle up carry if desired. Compatible with M4 Carbines or other rifles, this sling is sure to exceed your expectations. Get the Blue Force Padded Vickers Sling today!
Benefits of the Blue Force Padded Vickers Sling:
- Made in the USA to ensure high quality construction
- Quick adjuster bridges the gap between transporting and firing the firearm
- Triglides on both ends secure the sling to the weapon
- Compatible with M4 Carbines and other carbines or rifles
- Upside-down mount position for bolt rifles or shotguns allows for muzzle-up carry
- Lifetime Warranty
Important Things to Consider before Purchasing the Blue Force Padded Vickers Sling:
All hardware on this sling is made with ITW GhilleTex Acetal, which is a military grade low IR plastic.
Standard Measurements For The Blue Force Padded Vickers Sling:
1.25” (2” w/ Padding)