Blackhawk Warrior Wear Desert Ops Boots (Desert Tan)
These Blackhawk Warrior Wear Desert Ops Boots (Desert Tan) give soldiers the protection and durability they need for intense desert ops. So whether you are on sentry duty, ruck marching or battling it out with the enemy, these boots will keep your feet, toes and ankles dry and supported at all times.
These antibacterial desert ops boots are extremely lightweight as well, weighing only 3.5 pounds a pair. They also provide an awesome two inches of webbed ankle support to increase your stability as you move. The outsoles are oil-resistant while the midsole is super reinforced with water-resistant polyurethane to keep you moving in comfort and safety.
In terms of protection, these leather desert ops boots are moisture-wicking and feature a steel shank, which adds an extra layer of shock absorption to keep your feet from buckling under the fatigue of desert ops.
Benefits of Blackhawk Warrior Wear Desert Ops Boots (Desert Tan):
- Cordura and genuine cow suede leather upper for amazing durability
- 3.55 pounds per pair for lightweight performance
- Extra suede layer heel and toe reinforcements deliver superb resistance from scuffs and abrasion
- Two inch ankle support webbing supports ankles and improves stability
- Vibram “Multisport” oil-resistant TC4+ compound outsole is tough as nails for intense performance and operability
- Footbed is washable, anti-microbial, Ortholite and custom-molded for outstanding performance and durability
- Hard-wearing, dual layer toe and heel reinforcements protect toes and heels from injury
- Long-wearing, water-friendly PU midsole provides rugged, reinforced protection
- Dri-Lex moisture-wicking inner lining keeps feet fresh throughout even the longest shift
- Smooth pulling tunnel eyelets for fast lacing
- Fully gusseted tongue stops debris from getting inside boot
- Steel shank for extra shock absorption and protection
Things to consider before purchasing the Blackhawk Warrior Wear Desert Ops Boots (Desert Tan):
Order yours today!