Blackhawk Warrior Wear Black OPS Boots (Black)
These Blackhawk Warrior Wear Black OPS Boots come in black for a reason. They are exclusively made for special ops personnel who must maintain stealth operability at all times. As you make your way through difficult and dangerous circumstances, these boots will keep you agile, and your feet safely protected.
The weight of these black special ops boots is about 3.5 pounds a pair for rugged durability that can withstand even the most demanding missions. If you find yourself getting tangled up in dirty terrain, you can wash these boots in garrison or at home, and they will be ready for business the very next day. The anti-microbial, Ortholite, custom-molded footbed will also keep your feet free from bacteria and ready to roll.
Other features in these moisture-wicking special ops boots include an oil-resistant outsole and reinforced toes and heels to protect the most vulnerable part of your feet at all times.
Benefits of Blackhawk Warrior Wear Black OPS Boots (Black):
- Cordura and full-grain cow leather upper for outstanding performance and durability
- Weighs approximately 3.5 pounds per pair
- Custom-molded footbed is washable, anti-microbial and made of Ortholite for outstanding durability
- Outsole is made of Vibram “Multisport” for superb oil resistance plus it contains TC4+ compound
- Waterproof SympaTex barrier and gusseted tongue keep moisture out and dryness in for extra comfort
- Durable, dual layer toe and heel reinforcements protect feet against potential injury
- Long-wearing, water-friendly polyurethane midsole is reinforced for extra support
- Dri-Lex moisture-wicking inner lining protects against bacteria build-up
- Smooth pulling tunnel eyelets for easy donning and removal
- Fully gusseted tongue for extra comfortable padding
- Nylon shank for extra shock absorption
Things to consider before purchasing the Blackhawk Warrior Wear Black OPS Boots (Black):