Blackhawk Split Front Chest Rig
Blackhawk Split Front Chest Rig offers tactical operators a fully adjustable chest rig for attaching high-value items when you need them the most. So whether you are in theater battling the enemy, training in garrison or simply needing to wear such a harness for whatever reason, your front, back, waist and shoulders will be fully supported.
Plus, this split front chest rig is also customizable thanks to the multiple rows of STRIKE webbing (see photo), which you can use to attach pouches or other accessories easily. As you can also see, the center of the vest features a sturdy half zipper and snaps for closing, creating a secure fit and feel. Moreover, to protect your back and shoulders, the vest also features fully adjustable and padded shoulder straps and an adjustable “H” harness for your back. The harness fits any size as well.
For connectivity and on-the-go hydration, this split chest rig also features three antenna and hydration tube sleeves on each shoulder.
Benefits of Blackhawk Split Front Chest Rig
- Made of rugged 500 Denier ripstop (for solid colors) or Cordura nylon (for MultiCam) for rugged wearability and personalized choice of color
- Closed-cell foam padding in the shoulder straps protects against fatigue and strain
- Split front features a heavy-duty zipper and snap closure for easy on and off, secure fit and long-lasting wear
- Adjustable padded shoulder straps can be customized to your measurements for a better fit
- Adjustable “H” back harness to fit any size operator and help support your back
- Multiple rows of S.T.R.I.K.E. webbing for easily attaching pouches or accessories to transport important items on the go
- Three antenna and hydration tube sleeves on each shoulder for adding extra value to the basic vest configuration
- Two internal mesh pockets provide both top or side access measuring 10.5” x 6.5”
- Removable waist belt for personalized carry