Blackhawk Quick Release Medical Pouch
Attending to wounded soldiers on the battlefield requires quick thinking and fast action. Stay organized and cut your response time with the Blackhawk Quick Release Medical Pouch. The Blackhawk quick release medical pouch organizes crucial battlefield medical supplies, allowing medics to practice fast, efficient combat casualty care. Syringes, vials, ampules and bandages can all be secured and separated using the interior pocket and elastic retaining loops. The pouch attaches to any PALS/MOLLE or S.T.R.I.K.E. platform and can also be worn on the belt, making for easy custom configuration of medical supplies among your other gear. Durable 500-denier nylon construction and drainage grommets make it suitable for use in most any theater of operations.
Benefits of the Blackhawk Quick Release Medical Pouch:
- Interior pocket and elastic retaining loops keep supplies separated
- Red handle and zipper pulls identify contents as medical supplies
- Side-release buckle ensures pouch will be there when you need it
- Loop section accommodates patches to 2.5” x 2.5”
- May be worn on a belt or attached to PALS/MOLLE or S.T.R.I.K.E. platforms
- Drainage grommets for wet conditions
- Dimensions: 7”H x 5.5”W x 3”D
Things to Consider before Purchasing the Blackhawk Quick Release Medical Pouch:
Battlefield medics are trusted to provide critical treatment to wounded soldiers, often while taking fire themselves. The chances of getting your patient and yourself off the field safely increase through implementation of quick action and adherence to battlefield protocols. Be fast, be efficient, get in and get out quickly and safely by staying organized with this medical pouch from Blackhawk. Order one today.