Blackhawk Hard Push Button Sling Swivel
Enabling for efficient attachment or detachment of a firearm from a sling, the Blackhawk Hard Push Button Sling Swivel is built for compatibility with most push-button swivel mounting points. When time is of the essence such as in tactical environments, quick operation can be a crucial factor in your success.
The Blackhawk Hard Push Button Sling Swivel is constructed from high-performance materials and finished with durable manganese phosphate for superior overall resilience. Compatibility is assured with several Blackhawk systems, including the Rail Mount Sling Adapter as well as the AR-15 Quad Rail Forends (each sold separately). A locking mechanism reduces the risk of unintentional releasing, while efficient attach and detach capability creates ideal functionality for field use.
Benefits of the Blackhawk Hard Push Button Sling Swivel:
- Built from quality materials including manganese phosphate finish
- Compatibility assured with Rail Mount Sling Adapter and AR-15 Quad Rail Forends by Blackhawk
- Provides ability to quickly attach and detach sling from weapon
- Mechanism features locking capability to prevent unintended release
- Twist Lock Patent #7,654,027
Important Things to Consider before Purchasing the Blackhawk Hard Push Button Sling Swivel:
Continuing in their line of superior tactical accessories, the Blackhawk Hard Push Button Sling Swivel provides you with the means for improved efficiency and weapon response in the field. Always ensure that your firearms are outfitted with the best gear to perform at your best in the field.