Blackhawk Dynamic Entry 24 inch Boltmaster
When the situation demands rapid ingress, there’s no time to mess around with inferior products. For operatives, officers, and emergency responders who require the most capable entry tools, there is the Blackhawk Dynamic Entry 24 inch Boltmaster. Built with high-performance heat-treated cutting edges, there’s little that the Boltmaster can’t bite through. This powerful entry tool is designed with an electrically non-conductive handle, made from fiberglass and able to shake off up to 100,000 volts AC. It features a 3/8-inch jaw opening and two-foot length for efficient cutting of bolts, chains, fences, and non-case-hardened locks. Weighing less than six pounds, the Boltmaster is easy to carry and apply when there can be no delays in gaining access.
Benefits of the Blackhawk 24 inch Boltmaster:
- Overall weight: 5.75 lbs.
- Total length: 24 in.
- Jaw opening size: 3/8 in.
- Designed to cut through fences, chains, and other hard barriers
- Fiberglass handle with safety guard handgrips resistant up to 100,000 volts AC
- Cutting edges heat-treated for unparalleled performance
- Please note this item is only available for sale to military, security, and law enforcement personnel
Important Things to Consider before Purchasing the Dynamic Entry Boltmaster:
There’s no time to spare in a tactical situation, so don’t take chances when it comes to your entry tools. Choose the brand trusted by first responders and field operatives around the world—the Dynamic Entry Boltmaster will get your foot in the door quickly every time.