Blackhawk CQB Riggers Belt 41CQ00
The Blackhawk CQB Rigger’s Belt 41CQ00 is a long time bestseller at Blackhawk because of its unparalleled strength and support. Certified to Mil standard 858 and built with parachute quality buckles and adapters, this high performance belt does more than keep your pants up. Everything about this belt says operability and mission success.
More specifically, this Mil-standard rigger’s belt is built with 1 3/4" Type 13 webbing (7,000 pound tensile strength) and a Type 12 liner for the abrasion buffer. It is sewn with #5 nylon cord on a Class 7 sewing machine to provide you with complete confidence in potentially life-threatening situations.
This Mil-standard 858 belt also features a hook and loop along the entire length so you can secure the bitter end down more securely. This belt is just an outstanding piece of gear for helping you achieve mission success.
Benefits of Blackhawk CQB Riggers Belt 41CQ00:
- Fully tested and certified for use in accordance with Mil-Standard 858 so you can trust its performance
- 1 3/4" Type 13 webbing with 7,000 pounds of tensile strength and a Type 12 liner for the abrasion buffer delivers outstanding strength
- CQB/Rescue Rigger’s belt is stitched with #5 nylon cord on a Class 7 sewing machine to give you absolute confidence in potentially life-threatening situations
- Hook and loop along the entire length help secure the bitter end down for more stability
- Comes in Black, OD Green, Coyote Tan, MULTICAM
- Small = Waist up to 34 inches
- Medium = Waist up to 41 inches
- Large = Waist 41 to 51 inches
Things to Consider before purchasing the Blackhawk CQB Riggers Belt 41CQ00:
Note: This belt runs small so you may need to order up one size