Blackhawk CQB Riggers Belt (Multicam OCP)
The Blackhawk CQB Riggers Belt (Multicam OCP) has been a Blackhawk bestseller for a very long time. It is no wonder. This Multicam CQB/Rigger's Belt is certified to MIL standard 858 and is engineered with parachute-grade buckles and adapters. This provides high-performance operators like yourself with unparalleled strength and support in the belt you wear for rigging.
This rigger’s belt also features 1 3/4" Type 13 (7,000 pound tensile strength) webbing and a Type 12 liner for abrasion resistance. You can also have complete faith in this belt as it was sewn with #5 nylon cord on a Class 7 sewing machine.
Finally, this CQB rigger’s belt features a hook and loop along its entire length for securing down the bitter end so you can do your rigging with confidence.
Benefits of Blackhawk CQB Riggers Belt (Multicam OCP):
- Fully tested and certified in accordance with Mil-Standard 858 for peace-of-mind compliance to the highest military standards for your safety and protection
- 1 3/4" Type 13 (7,000 pound tensile strength) webbing
- Ideal for riggers who demand only the best from their high-performance gear
- Sewn with #5 nylon cord on a Class 7 sewing machine for complete confidence in potentially life- threatening situations while you are deployed or in garrison
- Belt contains a hook and loop along its entire length that secures the bitter end down for higher functionality
- Small fits up to a 34 inch waist
- Medium fits up to a 41 inch waist
- Large fits up to 41 to 51 inch waist
Things to Consider Before Purchasing the Blackhawk CQB Riggers Belt (Multicam OCP):
Please note this belt fits small so you may need to order one size up.