Blackhawk Belt Pad
Your duty belt is a crucial component of your uniform, although it is not necessarily designed with comfort in mind compared to functionality. To achieve greater wearability, layer yourself with the Blackhawk Belt Pad. This simple accessory sits between your belt and body to prevent chafing and discomfort at pressure points, so you can maintain greater focus on the task at hand.
This Blackhawk creation features .375” of closed-cell foam to provide padded support without bulking up your waistline. Constructed from high-performance 1000 denier nylon fabric, the Blackhawk Belt Pad offers lightweight durability that is sure to hold up under pressure. The integrated keepers are suitable for belts up to 2.25” in size (belt not included), ensuring compatibility with all standard duty wear.
Benefits of the Blackhawk Belt Pad:
- Small size fits belt sizes 28-34”, medium 36-40”, and large 42-48”
- Built from 1000-D performance NyTaneon nylon material for resilience
- Comfortable and lightweight protection from hard gear and side clips
- Double-needle binding at belt edges for enhanced performance
- Available in various colors to suit your application
Things to Consider before Purchasing the Blackhawk Belt Pad:
While utility is always the core focus when it comes to gear design, real operatives know that comfort is crucial when you’re suited up in uniform for so much of your day. The Blackhawk Belt Pad was built with that concept in mind, affording you greater comfort so you can perform at your best.