Blackhawk A.L.E.R.T. Bag (Black)
This Blackhawk A.L.E.R.T (Assault Load-Out Emergency Response Transport ) Bag in black is the ultimate in rolling gear storage, especially for tactical operators. In fact, travelling or deploying with this A.L.E.R.T. bag will be a breeze thanks to the wheels, which also make loading and unloading in and out of vehicles an absolute breeze.
This black A.L.E.R.T bag will also help you conserve energy and your back since it makes navigating stairs that much easier too. The rugged, two-layer NyTaneon1/2 1,000-Denier nylon used to engineer this bag will also hold up to repeated usage under demanding circumstances. This bag is also superb for locking down your weapon and associated components. You can store them inside the multiple compartments.
You will also find the large, U-shaped, hinge-type lid on this emergency response gear bag highly functional and efficient to use. The bottom of this bag is also strategic in its design, containing reinforced stiffeners to help the bag hold its shape longer even after repeated use. The wheels are durable because they are made from the highest quality inline skate type wheels.
Benefits of Blackhawk A.L.E.R.T. Bag (Black):
- Engineered from two layers of rugged 1000 Denier nylon with reinforced stitching for durability and heavy duty wear and tear
- Large, U-shaped, hinge-type lid allows you to easily and quickly access your gear
- Various handles including a hideaway pull handle, full wraparound carry handles and two padded end-cap handles to enable a two person carry
- Nine interior mesh pouches for strategic gear storage that is easily visible
- Four clear insert pockets (two on top and one at each end) for storing ID and other important documents
- Reinforced stiffeners on bottom of bag help bag last longer and hold its shape
- Made of the highest quality, durable, inline-skate wheels for extra tough durability
Dimensions of Blackhawk A.L.E.R.T. Bag (Black):
- 43L” x 15”W x 13”D = 8385 cubic inches
Order this outstanding black A.L.E.R.T bag from Blackhawk today!