Belleville Sabre Hot Weather Hybrid Assault Boots (Coyote)
Need boots that feel as comfortable as a second skin but are also strong enough to keep your feet well-protected? The Belleville Sabre Hot Weather Hybrid Assault Boots (Coyote) is exactly what you’ve been looking for.
Authorized for wear with OCP uniforms for Army and USAF members, and multicam uniforms for Army members, this USA-made boot is designed to withstand merciless conditions while offering your feet and ankles superior support. No matter where your duties may take you, this stalwart pair of boots will help you get there with greater comfort and ease, regardless of how physically exhausting the journey may be. Each Belleville Sabre Coyote Boot comes with an aggressive lace style that allows for a more stable, customized fit. These boots also have toe bumper aids that are deeply serrated in order to increase traction and make it easier to climb vertically or crawl as needed.
Benefits of the Belleville Sabre Hot Weather Hybrid Assault Boots (Coyote):
- Standard military height (8”)
- Removable single density molded insert
- 100% cattle hide leather and flexible nylon fabric
- Berry compliant
- Aggressive styling
- Low profile sole for superior mobility and weight reduction
- Outsole with rappelling bars for extended wear
- Moisture-wicking lining for ultra breathability
- Shock absorbent midsole made with extra cushioning
- Outsole made with 100% rubber EXCLUSIVE VIBRAM® “IBEX”
- AR670-1 compliant for US Army wear with multicam and OCP
- AFI 36-2903 compliant for US Air Force wear with OCP
IMPORTANT THINGS TO CONSIDER BEFORE PURCHASING THE Belleville Sabre Hot Weather Hybrid Assault Boots (Coyote):
The Belleville Sabre Coyote Hot Weather Hybrid Assault Boot is durable and made to last. Order your pair today!