Belleville Hot Weather Tactical Steel Toe Boots (Coyote)
Authorized for wear with OCP uniforms for Army and USAF members, and multicam uniforms for Army members, the Belleville Hot Weather Tactical Steel Toe Boots all day comfort with other-worldly durability. An exclusive Vibram “Incisor” outsole graces the bottom of these boots. This outsole helps reduce weight while being tough and durable while also being long-wearing, slip resistant and shock absorbing. These boots are constructed of cattlehide leather and nylon fabric and are belted on an athletic strobel-stitch. A steel toe (big surprise) grace these boots with little piggy protection to keep all your digits attached and in order.
Benefits of the Belleville Hot Weather Tactical Steel Toe Boots (Coyote):
- 8-inch height
- Long-wearing, slip-resistant & shock absorbing rubber Vibram Incisor outsole
- Single density molded removable insert insole
- Cushioned, shock absorbent midsole
- ASTM F2412-11 and F243-11 impact & compression and EH rated steel toe
- Padded tongue and collar for increased comfort
- 100% cattlehide leather and nylon fabric upper
- Exclusive 100% rubber Vibram “Incisor” outsole
- AR670-1 compliant for US Army wear with multicam and OCP
- AFI 36-2903 compliant for US Air Force wear with OCP
- Berry Amendment Compliant
IMPORTANT THINGS TO CONSIDER BEFORE PURCHASING THE Belleville Hot Weather Tactical Steel Toe Boots (Coyote):
These tactical boots are Made in the USA and can get the job done! Order yours today!