Belleville F600 Women's Hot Weather USAF Boots (Sage)
What sets the Belleville F600 Women's Hot Weather USAF Boots (Sage) apart from the pack is the way their running shoe-like comfort works with state-of-the-art construction and hard-as-nails protective materials to deliver maximum comfort and protection.
The uppers on the Belleville F600 boots are engineered from durable, full-grain cowhide leather and abrasion-resistant 1000 denier nylon, while the midsoles and outsoles are fused together to offer premium cushioning and shock resistance for an unbeatable fit and feel. Wearing these boots on patrol, marches, during hot outdoor tasks such as vehicle maintenance, or on the firing range will be a breeze.
Breakthrough comfort and construction technologies have allowed Belleville to build some of the most comfortable, lightweight and durable combat boots available on the market today, and the women’s Belleville F600 is no exception!
Benefits of the Belleville F600 Women's Hot Weather USAF Boots (Sage)
- 8” standard military issue height
- Female-sized to suit the contours and shape of your feet
- Full-grain cowhide leather and nylon fabric uppers offer rugged protection against scuffs and scrapes and hug your feet and legs for a snug, comfortable feel
- Vanguard sole construction combines a cushioned polyurethane midsole with a 100% rubber Vibram Sierra outsole for best-in-class protection and maximum shock absorption
- Polyurethane removable insole can be cleaned or aerated as required. Great for extra freshness in hotter climates.
- Made in USA
- Berry Compliant
IMPORTANT THINGS TO CONSIDER BEFORE PURCHASING THE Belleville F600 Women's Hot Weather USAF Boots (Sage):
The Belleville F600 Women's Hot Weather USAF Boots (Sage) feel like your favorite running shoe! Order yours today!