Belleville 950 Mountain Combat Boots
In order to equip you with the best, most stable, sturdy and protective footwear for this type of climate, the Belleville 950 mountain combat boots were engineered for both wet and dry weather, with multiple protective features such as durable leather and abrasion-resistant uppers, supreme ankle support, and Vibram Bifida outsoles for the quick-footed mobility that is required in mountainous environments.
The Belleville 950 is extremely shock absorbent, with a full lasting board and 1/8” of comfort foam. The Goretex booties keep water out and warmth in.
Belleville takes great pride in engineering protective footwear for the men and women of the US military who serve in dangerous, unpredictable operating environments such as Afghanistan, and the Belleville 950 mountain boot is no exception.
Benefits of Belleville 950 Mountain Combat Boots
- 100% leather meets AR670-1 standards
- Upper is made of olive Nubuck leather and a 360o high-abrasion rubber rand, which delivers added protection in mountainous terrain
- Midsole is designed for comfort and shock absorption and contains a full lasting board with 1/8” Enlighten-U comfort foam
- 100% rubber Vibram Bifida outsole delivers aggressive traction over uneven, rocky surfaces
- 90o heel delivers superb traction and stability on rocks and ledges
- This boot is for rugged use and is extremely durable and very sturdy
- Gore-Tex waterproof fabric bootie keeps rain and snow at bay to keep feet warm and dry
- Full leather gusset offers extra protection in the shin area
- Low profile, closed lacing system hardware prevents snags and unwanted injuries
- Polyurethane removable insert can be cleaned, dried or replaced as required