Belleville 700 Waterproof Combat and Flight Boots (Black)
Belleville knows you’re a soldier first and an airman second. That’s why they’ve engineered the Belleville 700 Waterproof Combat and Flight Boots (Black) to satisfy the warrior in you both in the air and on the ground. So whether you’re deployed in tactical aviation scenarios with your land-based brothers-in-arms flying in and out of military hot zones or operating in a more strategic environment, these superbly crafted Belleville 700 boots will keep you and your feet safe and secure.
This waterproof Belleville 700 duty boot is constructed with the outstanding Vanguard premium cushioning sole system that fits, feels and functions like a running shoe yet has some key military must-haves like standard issue 8” height and resistance to petroleum, oil and lubricants (POL).
Benefits of the Belleville 700 Waterproof Combat and Flight Boots (Black):
- 8” standard military height
- Leather meets AR670-1 standards for worry-free compliance
- The quality craftsmanship of the full grain cowhide leather and nylon fabric uppers is obvious upon close inspection, especially the high quality stitching
- Vanguard sole construction, combined with a cushioned polyurethane midsole, delivers running shoe-like comfort and energy return especially across heels
- 100% rubber Vibram Sierra outsole functions well in rugged and varied terrain, is oil- and slip-resistant and is easily resoled
- Gore-Tex waterproof fabric bootie keeps feet and boots cool and dry
- POL-resistant (petroleum, oil and lubricant)
- Polyurethane removable insole
- Made in USA
- Berry Compliant
IMPORTANT THINGS TO CONSIDER BEFORE PURCHASING THE Belleville 700 Waterproof Combat and Flight Boots (Black):
The Belleville 700 Gore-Tex Flight Boot feels like a running shoe and resists POL. Order yours today!