Belleville 600ST Hot Weather Sage Safety Toe Boot
Belleville is in the business of building kickass combat boots that all servicemembers can wear, including state-of-the-art flying boots like their Belleville 600ST hot weather safety toe boots. Using breakthroughs in extreme comfort technology, Belleville made this steel toe, hot weather, protective boot to feel and perform like your favorite running shoe.
With durable, full grain, cowhide leather and abrasion-resistant 1000 denier nylon upper, the Belleville 600ST is tough and extremely comfortable. Unlined and vented for high breathability in desert conditions, the 600ST features steel safety toes, Vibram Sierra outsoles and a removable insole.
Benefits of the Belleville 600ST Hot Weather Sage Steel Toe Boot
- 8” standard uniform height
- Meets AR670-1 standards
- Speed laces
- Drainage vents
- Unlined for extreme breathability in hot weather
- Uppers are made of full grain sage green cowhide leather and nylon
- Vanguard sole construction combines cushioned polyurethane midsole with a 100% Vibram Sierra rubber outsole for comfort and performance without compromising traction
- Protective steel safety toe is ASTM F2412-11- and F2413-11-certified and EH-rated
- Polyurethane removable insole adds extra protection and guards against moisture buildup
- Proudly made in USA
- 100% Berry Compliant