Belleville 340DES ST Steel Toe Flight Boots (Desert Tan)
The uppers of the Belleville 340DES ST Steel Toe Flight Boots (Desert Tan) are made of durable Nomex fabric and leather for flame-resistant performance that allows you to resist flames for approximately 10 seconds.
The Vanguard running-shoe sole makes the Belleville 340DS ST boot feel like a running shoe and distributes shock more evenly across the entire heel, providing a superior cushioning experience. A thick polyurethane cushion midsole and a durable Vibram rubber outsole provide maximum cushioning, support and shock absorption to provide excellent tread, traction and performance throughout your busy shifts.
If there’s one thing American troops have learned over the past decade or so, it’s how to operate effectively in hot weather environments, and Belleville has gone the extra mile to engineer outstanding combat boots like the 340DES ST that can keep you moving swiftly, safely and comfortably in such intense theatres of operation.
Benefits of the Belleville 340DES ST Steel Toe Flight Boots (Desert Tan):
- 8” high rise
- Meets AR 670-1 standards
- Fire Retardant upper is made of full grain cowhide leather and Nomex
- Hot Weather Use
- Vanguard sole construction combines a cushioned polyurethane midsole with a premium rubber Vibram Sierra Rubber outsole for superior traction and performance
- Anti-bacterial lining keeps feet healthy by minimizing bacteria and odor
- Steel toe is ASTM F2412-11- and F2413-11-certified and EH-rated Safety Toe, Steel
- Polyurethane removable insole provides an extra layer of cushioning and can be cleaned or replaced as required
- Made in USA and Berry Amendment Compliant
- U.S. Navy flight-approved
- U.S. Marine Corps flight-approved
IMPORTANT THINGS TO CONSIDER BEFORE PURCHASING THE Belleville 340DES ST Steel Toe Flight Boots (Desert Tan):
The Belleville 340DES ST Flight Boot is a Nomex flame-resistant, hot weather steel toe flying boot. Order yours today!