Bates Tropical Seals Women's Durashocks Boots 8 inch (Black)
These lightweight, durable, quick-drying boots were engineered especially for SEALS training regimes such as Basic Underwater Demolitions BUDS training. So when you don these incredibly tough boots, you’ll wearing the same rugged, durable, long-lasting boot worn by members of this elite unit!
Imagine slipping your feet into these leather and ballistic nylon boots that have been built using state-of-the-art materials and manufacturing methods. Take, for example, the direct attach construction technique used to mold the uppers and lowers of this boot together. With this process, the outsole is fused to the upper part of the boot directly so boots last longer, wear tougher and require fewer repairs.
On top of that, your feet and legs are protected against the aches and pains of a long day on duty through Bates’ patented DuraShocks compression pads that absorb shock and return energy with every step.
The Bates Tropical Seals Women's Durashocks Boots 8 inch (Black) are simply the best addition to your arsenal of high quality gear and apparel that’s built to last and won’t let you down.
Benefits of the Bates Tropical Seals Women's Durashocks Boots 8 inch (Black):
- 8” high rise tactical boot
- Full grain black leather and ballistic nylon uppers work together to deliver maximum protection, durability and long-lasting wear
- Feet are supported through cushioned, removable inserts
- Outsoles are slip-resistant and engineered with Bates’ proprietary DuraShocks, which absorb shock and return energy, thereby protecting feet and legs from unwanted fatigue, aches and pains
- Direct attach constructed molds all parts of the boot together whether they’re leather or fabric for a longer lasting bond than traditional cement construction
Important Things to Consider before Purchasing the Bates Tropical Seals Women's Durashocks Boots 8 inch (Black):
Purchase your Bates Tropical Seals Women's Durashocks Boots 8 inch (Black) today!