Bates Rambler XT1 Tactical Backpack
Bates is excited to launch a new line of versatile tactical bags. The Bates Rambler XT1 Tactical Backpack can be used in the field, on duty, off duty, and at the range. Built to meet your needs, offering multiple storage options, heavy duty nylon, and molle systems that allow you to customize your packs. Designed with the same quality and performance you get from our boots.
Benefits of the Bates Rambler XT1 Tactical Backpack:
- Ideal balance between capacity and transportability
- Shoulder straps have breathable padding and quick-release buckles
- 5 zippered storage areas
- 4 pen holders
- Internal organization system for securing flashlights, knives, tools, etc.
- Hook & Loop panel for patches
- Back-relief panel for added comfort during extended use
- MOLLE webbing allows attachment of load-bearing equipment
- Hydration reservoir compatible
- ID card window
- Made of 600 denier
- Dimensions: 18″x11″x11″
- Approximate Capacity: 1,860 cu in
Important Things to Consider before Purchasing the Bates Rambler XT1 Tactical Backpack:
Purchase your Bates Rambler XT1 Tactical Backpack today!