Bates GX-8 Composite Toe Side Zipper Boots (Desert Tan)
Desert warfare means executing no-fail tasks in one of the harshest operating environments on earth. Bates has designed this tough, quick-dry, shock-absorbing Bates GX-8 Composite Toe Side Zipper Boots (Desert Tan) for the most demanding tactical missions possible such as fast rope insertions, repelling, crawling, marching or air drops. The composite toe is stronger than some steel toe boots for that extra protection from punctures or compression injuries.
The Wolverine Warrior leather uppers are worth their weight in gold, engineered with a state-of-the-art tanning process that locks protection into every fiber. Special climate control technology repels sweat away from feet to keep them dry and cool thanks to hundreds of tiny holes that allow hot air to flow through the boot and transfer vapors out.
These boots also repel hazardous materials such as kerosene or oil, protecting feet from sparks or ignition hazards. The Bates DuraShocks technology delivers maximum shock absorption through multiple compression pads built into the heel and forefront of the outsole. And, cleaning is a breeze using little more than soap, water and a good brush. Just air dry and you’re good to go.
Benefits of the Bates GX-8 Composite Toe Side Zipper Boots (Desert Tan):
- 8" height
- Composite toe protects against puncture or compression injuries
- Extremely flexible
- ASTM F2413-05-rated
- Stain and Water Resistant
- Wolverine Warrior leather and 1680 denier nylon upper is rip- and tear-resistant even during the toughest fast-rope exercises
- Wolverine leather makes for easier break-in period
- Scotchguard built into the tanning process protects every fibre against moisture, dirt, oil and water, allowing for easy soap and water cleaning with little more than a good brush
- Mesh lining helps feet breathe
- Cushioned removable insert keeps boots fresher longer
- DuraShocks provide multiple compression pads built into the heel and forefoot for maximum shock absorption and energy return
- 90o heel pad for exceptional downhill breaking power, ideal for long ruck marches over variable, uneven terrain
- Rubber outsole is slip-resistant
- Athletic cement construction for durable performance
- Side zipper for easy on-off action
- Non-metallic for easy passage through security zones
Important Things to Consider before Purchasing the Bates GX-8 Composite Toe Side Zipper Boots (Desert Tan):
Purchase your Bates GX-8 Composite Toe Side Zipper Boots (Desert Tan) today!