Bates DuraShocks Women's USMC Boots
The women’s Bates DuraShocks USMC boots are up to standard for whatever your day brings, be it patrols, forcible entry or any other unpredictable duties requiring the best possible protection.
For female Marines who want a lightweight boot engineered to be comfortable, breathable and easy to maintain with maximum shock absorption and energy return, these boots are your best choice.
Benefits of the Bates DuraShocks Women's Lightweight USMC Boots
- High rise 8" soft toe boots protects feet and more of the leg
- Sized especially for women
- Attractive leather and nylon upper styled for breathable, durable performance
- Wolverine Warrior leather upper lives up to its name; uppers are made of pigskin leather and 1680 denier nylon for more durable wear and easier maintenance than traditional cowhide leather
- Upper is dirt-, oil- and water-resistant allowing for longer lasting wear
- Breathable lining keeps feet fresher longer
- Bates DuraShocks shock-absorbing comfort technology with maximum energy return protects feet and legs from fatigue; special pads under the heels and forefront of the outsole absorb impact with every step
- Slip-resistant rubber outsole protects feel from unexpected hazards
- Durable direct attach construction means boot is bonded together for longer lasting wear and resistance against the need for frequent repairs
- Assembled in the USA
These soft-toe women’s boots, USMC-approved for a tough, durable fit and feel, will carry you through even the longest days while keeping you safe and protected.