Altama Foxhound SR 8 Inch Boots (Coyote)
The Altama Foxhound SR 8 Inch Boots (Coyote) was engineered with rapid response times in mind. Composed of lightweight materials and superior construction, this boot makes it easier for elite military operators to deliver rapid assaults. Authorized for wear with OCP uniforms for Army and USAF members, and multicam uniforms for Army members, this boot will quickly become one of your favorite, most important items of clothing. Unlike other boots, this boot is not an accessory. It is an imperative.
Benefits of the Altama Foxhound SR 8 Inch Boots (Coyote):
- 8” height
- Midsole made with custom-molded phylon EVA for reliable support and lightweight comfort
- Gusseted tongue is designed to keep debris and dirt out for minimum chaffing
- Outsole made with non-marking, carbon rubber. Built to exceed slip resistance ASTM F489-96 test
- Speed lace eyelets made with durable polymer
- Tear-resistant, breathable upper made with Cordura 100 denier and suede leather
- Custom-fit, removable EVA insole with cushioning pad made from PORON performance material
- Custom-molded toe box and thermoplastic heel counter for superior lateral support and increased comfort
- AEGIS antimicrobial and moisture-wicking lining
- AR670-1 compliant for US Army wear with multicam and OCP
- AFI 36-2903 compliant for US Air Force wear with OCP
Things to consider before purchasing the Altama Foxhound SR 8 Inch Boots (Coyote):
Order your Altama Foxhound SR 8 Inch Boots (Coyote) today!