AMK Guide Medical Kit
In a medical emergency, you can’t afford to be fumbling through your bag in search of the right tool or instrument. The AMK Guide Medical Kit saves you precious time with color-coded pockets that organize your supplies into specific categories by injury type. Constructed from bulletproof 600-denier nylon, the kit comes stocked with a wide assortment of bandages, medications, antiseptics and equipment for administering emergency treatment wherever your adventure may take you and a large group.
Compartments are oversized for easy access, saving you time and sparing you frustration. The all-weather, all-terrain lumbar pack features water-resistant zippers to keep moisture out. The interior is just as rugged and reliable, with items always clearly visible through urethane windows with a cold crack rating of -28 degrees Celsius.
Benefits of the AMK Medical Kit:
- Suitable for a crew of up to 18 people
- Enough supplies for an expedition of up to 14 days
- Irrigation syringe and adhesive strips for cleaning and closing wounds
- SAM Splint for stabilizing sprains and fractures
- Laerdal CPR mask comes with an O2 valve for safe mouth-to-mouth
- Monitor vitals with stethoscope and digital thermometer
- Comprehensive guide includes usage instructions, tips and techniques
- Dimensions: 11” x 8” x 7.5”
- Weight: 4 lb. 9 oz.
Important Things to Consider before Purchasing the Guide Medical Kit:
For those situations when every second counts, count on the Guide Medical Kit. Order yours today!