AMK Expedition Medical Kit
The AMK Expedition Medical Kit is the perfect in-between choice when you want something that is more comprehensive than a typical first-aid kit but don’t need something as heavy duty as a hospital in a bag. It’s especially made for guides who take people on long trips or work with big groups, so it has a full assortment of everything that you might need for the minor illnesses and injuries that can occur while out in the field. The heavy duty nylon outer bag, as well as the zipper that resists water and the inner plastic windows that won’t crack in cold, ensure that it will stand up to the elements.
Benefits of the AMK Medical Kit:
- CPR Mask
- Detachable kit that can be taken with you for day trips away from base camp
- Forceps, shears, and digital thermometer that are hospital grade
- Disposable scalpels
- Various sizes of bandages and wraps, including a splint for fracture immobilization
- Comprehensive wilderness medicine guidebook
- Medications for pain, inflammation, stomach upset, diarrhea, allergies, and colds
- Reflective blanket
- Moleskin and molefoam
- Emergency dental repair kit
Important Things to Consider before Purchasing the Expedition Medical Kit:
When you’re in charge of caring for others out in the wilderness, you want to be sure you have all the things you need to address the typical accidents and injuries that can happen. Taking along the Expedition Medical Kit is a good way to be sure that your people are well taken care of.