A2CU Aircrew Two Piece Flight Suit Coat (Scorpion OCP)
Look no further than US Patriot Tactical when that clothing allowance comes in and it’s time to update your uniform stock. The A2CU Aircrew Two Piece Flight Suit Coat (Scorpion OCP) is the first half of the Multicam Flight Suit, designed for the modern warfighter’s needs both in the air and on the ground. Each coat is constructed under strict federal guidance and is authorized in accordance with AR 650-1 and AFI-36-2903.
The A2CU Aircrew Two Piece Flight Suit Coat (Scorpion OCP)features design choice for the intended use for wear by aviation crewmen working for the Department of Defense. The base construction of the coat is plain weave nylon aramid and patterned with the standard OCP multicam camouflage pattern. An attached waist adjustment and hook and loop adjustable wrist openings reduce exposed material that can get caught on equipment. Microclimate Cooling attachments are compatible with DoD standard environmental controls. The rest of uniform is constructed with pockets, closed pencil pockets on both sleeves, and hook and loop attachments for required patches. The A2CU Multicam Flight Suit is of the next generation flight gear, ready for use by servicemembers the world over.
Benefits of the A2CU Aircrew Two Piece Flight Suit Coat (Scorpion OCP):
- Created under strict federal guidance for wear in accordance with AR 650-1 and AFI-36-2903
- Plain weave aramid is quick drying, naturally wicking, and anti-microbial
- Microclimate Cooling Garment (MCG) compatible
- Waist and wrist adjustments reduce risk of snags or tears
- Comfortable bi-swing joint construction allows for greater flexibility
- Four pockets and two pencil pockets for quick access to small equipment during flight operations
Things to Consider before purchasing the A2CU Aircrew Two Piece Flight Suit Coat (Scorpion OCP):
Order yours today!