5.11 Tactical Taclite 8 inch Boots (Coyote)
The 5.11 Tactical Taclite 8 inch Boots (Coyote) is a rugged, moisture-wicking, nylon and suede duty boot for tactical operators who need superior breathability and lightweight performance in arid or tropical climates.
Whether you are in garrison or deployed on exercise or an operation, you cannot afford to waste even a moment of your time wrestling with inferior gear. 5.11 Tactical knows that. Their experts have engineered this full-sized, 5.11 Tactical Taclite 8 inch Boots (Coyote) to keep you light on your feet while keeping moisture at bay.
Perfect for ruck marches, sentry duty, office work or outdoor PT, these 1200D Cordura nylon and tan suede Taclite coyote boots provide tactical operators with outstanding lightweight support. So many of the features of this boot have been built to keep your feet cool and dry, including breathable air mesh panels, integrated side vents and a moisture-wicking, anti-bacterial lining. All of these things work together to promote an awesome air flow and mitigate the heat so you can focus on the task at hand.
In terms of internal cushioning and protection, the perforated EVA foam padding on the ankle collar and tongue deliver extreme support and comfort with no extra bulk so you can keep on moving. An OrthoLite sock liner provides an extra layer of cushioning to absorb shock and return energy over even the roughest terrain. If keeping things stealth is part of your concept of ops, 5.11 Tactical has designed the no-squeak outsoles to maximize traction while resisting oil and slips; the fast rope tread takes things one step further by giving you an edge during fast roping maneuvers.
Also, watch for the ease and functionality of the 5.11 Tactical Zonal Lacing System, which is supported by the Lace Station and stay-tied sausage laces; together, these features deliver a truly customized, stable, frustration-free fit.
Benefits of the 5.11 Tactical Taclite 8 inch Boots (Coyote):
- Rugged 1200D Cordura nylon body
- Tan suede uppers
- Lightweight, breathable and moisture-wicking
- Perfect for hot and humid climates
- Aeration vents are integrated into the side of boots to keep you cool and dry
- Moisture-wicking and anti-microbial to prevent bacteria from building up
- OrthoLite sock liner and perforated EVA foam padding at the ankle delivers an extra layer of protection
- Oil-resistant, slip-resistant, silent outsole for stealth operations
- Fast rope tread aids in fast roping maneuvers
- Zonal lacing system delivers a snug, custom fit
- Laces stay neat and secure thanks to lacing station and stay-tied sausage laces
- 5.11 logo foot strike marker for instant recognition
- Breathable air mesh panels keep air moving for extra comfort
- Deep flex grooves deliver extra flexibility
- Compression-molded CMEVA midsole and composite shank deliver extra layers of protection and shock absorption
- TPU external ankle stabilizer for extra support of potentially vulnerable part of the foot and leg
- Multi-directional traction lugs dig in over rough, unpredictable terrain
- Coyote color for use with OCP Scorpion uniform
Important Things to Consider before Purchasing the 5.11 Tactical Taclite 8 inch Boots (Coyote):
For a great boot that provides long lasting comfort and durability, order today!