5.11 Short Sleeve Stryke PDU Class B Shirt
The 5.11 short sleeve Stryke PDU Class B shirt is engineered with input from active duty officers, and is built to withstand harsh environments while still being breathable, comfortable, and resilient. Durable and tough construction is the name of the game for 5.11 Stryke gear, and with triple needle stitching and reinforced backstitches at vulnerable stress points, you’re ensured a great shirt that will stand the test of time.
With Teflon-coated mechanical stretch fabric, any spills, stains, or dirt will roll off instead of setting into the fabric, ensuring a crisp yet comfortable appearance no matter what you encounter that day. Melamine buttons won’t bend, burn, or melt, and they blend seamlessly into the garment. Add in a hidden front zip closure and concealed pockets and you’re guaranteed a clean, professional look with the accessories you need to do your job right.
Benefits of the 5.11 Short Sleeve Stryke PDU Class B Shirt:
- Badge tab
- Breathable and wrinkle-resistant polyester-cotton blend
- Camera/ radio loop included
- Epaulette kit
- Flex-Tac stretch fabric for excellent flexibility
- Hidden pocket and front-zip closure
- Melamine color-coordinated buttons
- Mic wire pass
- Permanent creases for a clean, sophisticated look
- Two chest pockets
- Teflon-coated fabric to resist stains and spills
- Triple needle stitching and reinforced seams for extra-durable construction
Important Things to Consider before Purchasing the 5.11 Short Sleeve Stryke PDU Class B Shirt:
Take your performance to the next level with a shirt that will exceed all your expectations. Get maximum use and flexible wear out of your clothing by purchasing a 5.11 Stryke shirt today!