Tactical Research MiniMil Boot TR101, TR102, TR103
TR101 Desert Tan - currently very low stock until August 10th.
They say “less is more,” and Belleville has sure taken that to heart in terms of their Tactical Research MiniMil boot! This outstanding minimalist boot looks, feels and performs as close to barefoot as possible – without the fear of injury.
With a true minimalist 5mm drop between the heel and the forefoot, the Belleville MiniMil was engineered specifically for warrior athletes who are currently training in minimalistic-type athletic footwear.
The Tactical Research Mini-Mil is awesome in so many ways, including that it’s quick-drying, unlined, highly breathable, and lightweight - weighing less than 2 lbs a pair!
For combat athletes who need a high performance, athletically-inspired tactical boot, the Tactical Research Mini-Mil is your go-to, no-fail choice.
AR 670-1 Army Approved for Desert Tan
Benefits of the Tactical Research MiniMil Boot (TR101, TR102, TR103)
- 8” high rise standard military uniform height
- Complies to AR 670-1 uniform regulations
- Sage and Desert Tan versions feature a flesh-out leather and 1000 denier Cordura nylon upper, which soothes and supports your feet with the smooth flexibility of a natural fiber, combined with the rugged, long-lasting performance of synthetic nylon
- Black model is made of polishable black leather
- Compression-molded EVA midsole adds an extra layer of reinforcement and cushioning
- Exclusive Vibram Tarsus rubber sole resists against oil and slips
- Single density molded EVA insole traces the contours of your feet to deliver that much more comfort on the inside
- 5mm drop
- Highly breathable, unlined upper aids in ventilation, aeration and breathability
- Double- and triple-stitched seams deliver enhanced durability and long-lasting wear
- Padded Achilles support helps prevent painful injuries to a vulnerable part of the foot
- Convenient pull-on loop helps with quick on and off
- The low profile of the sole helps you really feel terrain underneath your feet as you move so you can adjust your stance and gait
- Although the sole is protective, it is not recommended for use in rocky or angular terrain