Tactical Research TR636 Maintainer Composite Toe Boots
These lightweight Tactical Research TR636 composite toe maintainer boots have all the standard features you want in a load-bearing boot that puts safety and comfort first. This Maintainer boot is ideal for mechanics who work in environments with fuel, hydraulic fluid, oil, etc.; it’s easy wipe off without staining the boot.
With their full-grain and Cordura nylon uppers, triple density EVA midsoles and load-bearing footbed with additional shock protection in the heel and toes, these TR636 boots are the go-to choice for standing or operating outdoors in variable climates.
Benefits of the Tactical Research TR636 Maintainer Composite Toe Boots
- ABU-approved for military conformity
- 8” standard uniform height
- Non-metallic composite toe is spacious while protecting your feet from falling objects or compression injuries
- Composite toe makes the boot lighter than your typical steel toe boot
- Composite toe meets ASTM F2412-05 and F2413-05 standards for impact and compression and electrical hazards
- These boots won’t conduct heat or cold
- Full-grain leather upper resists stains making for easy maintenance
- Note the rubber overlays on the heels and toes, which protect your feet against abrasion and extend the life of the boot
- Long-wearing outsole is oil- and slip-resistant for extra safety and security on the job
- TR-1 orthotic insole is load-bearing for extra support and stability