Tactical Research Guardian Composite Toe Desert Boot TR336CT
AR 670-1 Army Compliant
Soldiers put in some pretty gruelling days on their feet, what with ruck marches, hikes, drill practice, exercises and ops in all kinds of weather, and these Tactical Research Guardian composite toe boots are up to the task.
The composite toe is one of the best features about this boot because it protects your feet and toes from falling objects and compression injuries without adding any extra weight. The TR336CT boots are also approved for electrical hazard protection, which is especially important for members who work in the trades, maintenance or around electricity from any source.
Plus, the load-bearing orthotics inside the Tactical Research Guardian boots trace the natural contours of your feet, which keep you standing and moving for longer periods of time without falling prey to fatigue and aching legs.
Benefits of the Tactical Research Guardian Composite Toe Boots
- Army Combat Uniform-approved.
- Non-metallic composite toe is lighter than traditional steel-toe boots, more spacious and meets ASTM F2412-05 and F2413-05 standards for impact from falling objects, compression injuries and electrical hazards
- This boot doesn’t conduct heat or cold, which keeps your feet thermally regulated and comfortable in warm or cold weather
- Full-grain leather upper is smooth and resists stains, which is great for keeping them neat and clean
- Boots have rubber heel overlays on the heel and abrasion-resistant toes, which extends the life of the boot
- Long-wearing outsoles are resistant against oil and potentially hazardous slip and falls
- TR-1 load-bearing orthotic insoles offer exceptional stability and protection