Rothco Forced Entry Composite Safety Toe Side Zipper Boot 5063
The Rothco Forced Entry Composite Safety Toe Side Zipper Boot is engineered with your safety in mind. A slip resistant sole and the use of a composite shanks and toe inserts produce a non-conductive safety boot.
Manufactured using leather and nylon and finished with a slip resistant sole these boots will provide hours of comfortable wear. Designed to protect your feet from impacts and punctures these safety boots exceed ASTM F2413-05 standards. Order the Rothco Forced Entry Composite Safety Toe Side Zipper Boot today!
Benefits of the Rothco Forced Entry Safety Toe Side Zipper Boot:
- Upper portion of boot is manufactured with leather and nylon to ensure a flexible but durable boot
- Soft leather collar is padded for your comfort
- Nylon web strap keeps zipper protected and boot snug against your leg
- Speed lace eyelets and side zipper for ease of putting on and off
- Composite shank provides additional arch support and protection from objects penetrating the sole
- Composite toe protects feet against impact injuries and exceeds ASTM F2413-05 standards
- Use of a composite shank and toe insert makes these boots non-conductive
- Slip resistant sole provides safe footing on wet surfaces
- Lining wicks away moisture to keep feet dry and comfortable
- Gusseted tongue keeps out dirt and other debris
Important Things to Consider before Purchasing the Rothco Forced Entry Composite Safety Toe Zipper Boot:
These boots are safety boots and weigh slightly more than traditional boots due to added safety features.
Standard Measurements for Rothco Forced Entry Composite Safety Toe Side Zipper Boot:
Available in full sizes 5 to 15 and half sizes from 5½ to 10½