Rocky S2V Desert Tan Boot
AR 670-1 Army Approved
If you’re looking for a tough-as-they-come boot that’s suitable even for amphibious ops, the desert tan Rocky S2V Boot is the one for you.
Constructed out of tough, durable 1000 Denier Cordura with flame-resistant panels and antibacterial shields, this incredible military boot has everything you need to keep you dry, comfortable and protected in desert or amphibious missions, even where sea-to-land warfare is part of the plan.
Benefits of the Rocky S2V Desert Tan Military Boots
- 1,000 Denier Cordura is located in multiple panels on the side and around the boot
- PTFE coating for flame resistance
- Aegis antibacterial shields prevent the growth of bacteria and fungus that can cause foot rot and other discomforts
- Protection is guaranteed through high-walled Vibram soles that boast perforated Airport cushion footbeds and PU midsoles for maximum performance, spring-back cushioning and durable support.
- Dri-Lex lining and stretch Lycra tongues hug feet for a snug, secure fit and wick sweat away from feet.
- Leather instep panel holds up for traditional operations.
- Multiple drainage vents direct water away from feet and out of the boot and prevent rocks or debris from getting inside. Excellent breathability with this feature as well.
- Leather uppers are made of flash- and water-resistant leather to endure fire hazards and the demands of sea-to-land warfare
- Made in the USA
- Berry compliant
Flexibility is a key factor in ensuring mission success. The Rocky S2V Army tan boots offer outstanding performance while allowing for maximum flexibility in varying operating environments.